September 7, 2011

Info on New Season 11 Character, Tristan

Apperantly, Owen has a little brother, Tristan (kid in picture). I know, they look completely different. Its all over the Degrassi Wiki that hes supposed to be gay, but for some reason I doubt it. Well here is the current info on Tristan... I will update as needed. 

Tristan.png

Tristan Milligan is a new freshman (Grade 9) student in the upcoming second part of Season 11. He is the younger brother of Owen Milligan. Tristan is someone who is very confident, but his confidence can come off as a bit snobby. He is also loud and in people's faces. Like many Degrassi divas before him, Tristan wants to direct the musical, plan the dances, and be at the top of the Power Squad pyramid. He is portrayed by Lyle O'Donohoe.


I know everyone is saying he's supposed to be gay, but it has NOT been confirmed and until it has I will not make any conclusions, regardless of what his info says. 

No comments:

Post a Comment