November 9, 2011

Do You Have An Idea For Degrassi Season 12?

The time has come for you to submit your thoughts and ideas on what you'd like to see in Season 12:



A lot of fans have already tweeted their ideas (a lot of them involved EClare getting back together) but if theres something you really want to see happen on Degrassi, be sure to send that thought in soon.



Something that hasn't been done yet and that I'd kind of like to see is a diabetic character, but a case where they just found out they have diabetes and they have to deal with food and insulin shots. It's something that a lot of other fans can relate to, including myself. The symptoms would be similar to the ones Holly J had but the story line would be very different. 

Also, some other story lines that I've read and thought should be done are: violence/fighting at a high school party, depression, self harm, a car accident, an abusive parent, and bullying. Those, I thought, were all good ideas. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't want to write another post, but below are recent pics from the Degrassi set:




Stephen Stohn's photo On the monitor as we type...

5 comments:

  1. They really should have a story line about bullying

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I have a bunch of ideas for degrassi Im submitting mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanna see a party not a dance like when was the last time they had a real party?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with all these ideas

    ReplyDelete