October 28, 2011

Munro Chambers Answers Your Questions

In an interview with Ology.com, Munro talks about his character, Eli, his relationships with Clare, Jake, and Imogen, and answers questions from fans including the one all EClare fans will want the answer to... Does Munro think EClare is endgame? 






So what have we learned from this interview...


Munro thinks Imogen is a crazy cat and likes to make purrring noises... and he wants to marry Justin Kelly. 


Thoughts:


 I kind of want to see Eli and Imogen together because I just love Imogen ( more than Clare right now) and I think once Eli has completely moved on from Clare, they would be an interesting couple. As for Clare, I want more story lines that aren't about relationships because I feel she's way less annoying that way. 







No comments:

Post a Comment